Friday, December 20, 2013

Most Treasured Ornament 2013

Every year, since Hubby and I have been together, I have made a Christmas ornament to commemorate special events that have happen to us in that particular year...sort of like a mini time capsule.

This year has been a year of many special events, way too many to put in a tiny little sphere so we narrowed them down to three biggies:

Our daughter's graduation from high school.
(This is her "Senior Picture")
Her acceptance and starting of college.
(This is her college logo)
And last but not least, our 20th Wedding Anniversary.
Can you see the tiny little copy of our family portrait peeking from the side? It's the backside of the tag I made for the year...
This is the front-side of that tag. 
These pretty scrapbook paper ornaments were my inspiration, in case you were wondering. And in case you are wondering how I made it you can find the instructions here. Oh and if you would like to see other years Most Treasured Ornaments you can click here.


Thank you, my sweet blogging friends, for stopping by.
Wishing you all a wonderful December day!


Hugs and Kisses,

12 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Ana to you and your family. Your ornaments are adorable. It doesn't seem like the year should almost be gone, but it is. I am hoping for a better year in 2014. We did make it to our 50th wedding anniversary this year which we never thought we would see. Our weather has been crazy. Have a wonderful day. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to commemorate events of the year for your family.

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. que preciosidad de adornos ...me encantan...y si no teimporta te copio...
    te invito a ver mi blog

    http://wwwlocaporlasminis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. a great inspiration to a thrilling result. curious wait this ornament every year. I love you Ana. A big hug to all your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those ornaments are so fun--great memories! Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has been a big year for you Ana! I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and hope you are doing well.

    xo,Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ana,such a beautiful tradition you have created. Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those ornaments are beautiful.
    Merry Christmas and a very Happy Healthy New Year to you and all your loved ones.

    Gaby xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feliz Natal!!! Que a manjedoura do seu coração esteja pronta para receber o Menino Jesus que irá nascer!!!
    Um ano novo repleto das bençãos de Deus!!!
    Doce abraço, Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas Ana. I love this tradition of making an ornament to all the wonderful memories from that year. So wonderful. Enjoy the holidays.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas dear Ana,
    I love your keepsake creations, and always look forward to see what you create each Christmas.
    Beautiful!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave such a sweet note.
    Enjoy the holidays my friend.
    blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dearest Ana, I always enjoy seeing your special ornament commemorating the year. And as always this years is really special.
    Thank you for the wonderful Christmas card with your family portrait on it. I have it hanging up. So wonderful to have you for a friend.
    Love and hugs to you. Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be shy...leave me a comment so I know you stopped by...I just love reading your sweet comments, they always brighten up my day. ♥Ana