Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day


Hi Everyone!

I'm still here, hope you haven't forgotten me :-)

The new year started off very well with New Year's celebrations, last minute wedding preparations for my niece's wedding and finally the beautiful wedding on the 18th of January...which I cannot wait to share pictures with you...But then, literally, the day after the wedding I got sick with the flu. It took me almost three weeks to fully recover...Yikes! As if that weren't enough, don't ask me how, I hurt my shoulder. So needless to say things have been really slow around here...

But anyway,  God is good and love is in the air... And I certainly was not going to let today  pass by without wishing you all a very...

♥Happy Valentine's Day❤
(The beautiful  crochet cherub pillow was a sweet gift from my dear friend Teresa.)  
(And the little heart is from my Italian sorella (sister) Ally.) 
(Vintage button is a thrift store find.)
 
 
Sending lots of love to all my sweet blogging friends on this wonderful day.
Your sweet friendships make my heart sing.
 
 
Happy Valentine's Day!
 
 
Lots of hugs and kisses,

9 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are still in blogland.

    Oh, sick and a bad shoulder. Take care of yourself.

    Happy Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to you, Ana! It's wonderful that you're over the flu! I am so sorry about your shoulder, though. My lower back seized up Saturday, so I know what you mean about being slow.
    Hope your weekend is lovely!
    Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you to hear that you are getting better. Hopefully the New Year will be better for you now. Happy Valentine Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry the start to your new year has been a rough one Ana. I hope you are feeling much better now. Your Valentine pillow is so pretty and I hope your day is just as lovely!
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's. Love your crochet pillow. I didn't decorate this year, we had the LR/DR painted and next week we are getting new flooring. Hopefully we will also be getting shutters, too. So everything is everywhere with all the decorating items in boxes. Maybe I will get a few birds out when all the changes are done.
    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello sweet Ana!
    I keep you on my sidebar so I won't lose you!

    I am so sorry that you caught that flu! I came down with it on New Year's Eve. For me it lasted just a little over two weeks, but as it spread...it consumed the family for the remainder of January until last week!

    I am so relieved that the bug made it's visit AFTER your niece's wedding.

    Keep well!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    w/L

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so good when A Petite Cottage gets some "action". Because you can trust to be lovely and from the loveliest Ana.
    Hope you had a Happy Valentine's but more important that you know that "You Are LOVEd".
    Yours,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness, you need a 2014 do-over. So glad you're over the flu and hope the shoulder gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are my sweetest... disaster. <3 I love you so so much, my sweet sister. I hope to see soon your pictures, best wishes to your niece. I embrace you stronger. love you

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be shy...leave me a comment so I know you stopped by...I just love reading your sweet comments, they always brighten up my day. ♥Ana