Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Easter Spring 2014 Mantel

 
Finally!
Finally our weather is warming up, Yay!!...And finally I was in the mood for some Easter/Spring decorating. I know I'm a little behind but better late than never, right? :-) So here is were I started...at our mantel.
I made this banner a couple of years ago for the mantel but this year I thought I would try something a little different.
I really do like how it looks on the mirror.
The mantel was decorated with things I already had...
This little birdie is a secret key holder for the garden or porch but I think it's way too cute for the outside.
This is a real little nest I found abandoned out in the yard and the decoupage egg is a family craft from last year.
You don't know how long I've been wanting to put this cute little lantern out since I got it at a thrift shop. So excited I was finally able to display it. 
No Easter/Spring vignette is complete without at least one cute little bunny :-)
I do hope this weather will stay...It's just been crazy lately...I will enjoy it while it lasts. Hope you are enjoying lovely Spring weather as well.
 
Thank you all for stopping by for a visit.
 
 
 
Linking to:
 
Hugs and Kisses,
 

11 comments:

Mari said...

Very beautiful, love all your Easter decor.

Smiles~
Mari

BECKY said...

Hi Ana!
I just love your "He is Risen" banner!! And all of your other pretties! Would love for you to share them at my Blissful Whites Wednesday party!!

I may have to make some banners now! Thank you for the wonderful inspiration!
Have a lovely week!
Blessings,
Becky

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Hi Ana! Just wanted to stop by and say hello...looks like you are ready for Easter! Hope it is a good one!
Hugs,
Patti

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Such a beautiful Easter mantel! I love the banner!!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Your mantle looks beautiful. I hope you have your family have a lovely Easter season :)

Alessandra said...

I love your easter decors and the banner is very pretty
Kisses
Alessandra

Carol OurSearsKitHome said...

Hi, Ana!
Thank you for your sweet comment! And now that I have found you...I hope you keep your lovely blog going for a loooooong time. I took a bit of a break a while ago, but the fellowship and friendships are blessings.
Love your banner! On Easter, in our family we greet each other as follows:
"He is risen!"
"He is risen INDEED!"

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Very beautiful! xoxo

Blessed Serendipity said...

Your mantle looks beautiful Ana.

xo Danielle

Burlap Luxe said...

Easter rustic in charm, rich in beauty and grace.
Such a natural feel to your Easter vignettes.

Xx
Dore

Barbara Jean said...

all to cute.
tell us about the chicken wire cloche.
did you make it?
thanks and blessings
barb