Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Petite Easter Vignette

We are only a few short days away from Easter...I can't believe how fast time is flying by. But before Easter comes and goes I wanted to share one more tiny vignette I put together in a cozy, little corner of our petite cottage. 
Cute little bunnies everywhere...
I made this interchangeable wreath a couple of years ago and still love how it looks...You can read more about it here.
Also made the coffee filter flowers and decoupage egg. They are also previous year's craft projects. Sadly, this year I haven't had a chance to work on any Easter/Spring craft projects but I have been working on a sweet little gift for a friend...I will show you when it is all done. Until then...

Wishing you all a wonderful week.


Hugs and Kisses,
 

12 comments:

Karen said...

Such a cute vignette. I adore that wreath. I'm too busy painting to decorate for Easter and I sure do miss doing my seasonal vignettes. Loved seeing yours though.

Mari said...

Such a beautiful vignette, love your sweet easter bunnies and your coffee filter flowers are beautiful ;-)

Smiles~
Mari

Alessandra said...

The wreath is such beautiful! Evry single easter decor is wonderful.
Kisses
Alessandra

Lady Pamela said...

Just lovely, Ana. Wishing you and your family a very happy Easter.
*Smiles*

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Simply lovely, Ana...
I hope your Easter is a blessed and joyful one.
Penny

The Tablescaper said...

Adorable!

- Alma, The Tablescaper

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Such sweetness everywhere Ana! Love! xox

Primitive Stars said...

Hello, wonderful blog, love all your decor. Happy Easter Francine.

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Thank you so much for visiting dear Ana..
Sending you an Easter hug!
Blessings,
Penny

Burlap Luxe said...

Happy Easter Ana,
And sweet it is...love the mix of ephemera paper art, I never tire of this art.

Thank you dear for taking time to visit me:)

Xoxo
See you soon.

Dore

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Very beautiful, Ana. I love the bunny on the music!

Skyline Spirit said...

pretty nice blog, following :)