Thursday, May 29, 2014

A little reward for moi.

Hi Everyone!

I can't believe how fast this month has come and gone...

I've been keeping busy helping my mom Spring clean and organize her house, and believe me it has been no small task...And we are not even close to being finished! While at the same time also helping my daughter Spring clean and redecorate her room. Needless to say I have been in dire need of a little me time :-)


So as a reward I thought I would treat myself to a little trip to my favorite accessory store, Charming Charlie. Love, love, love that store.
I have been wanting a cowgirl hat for a long time now and when I saw this one there I just had to get it.
Got this gorgeous faux turquoise necklace from there too...Can you believe it was on clearance?  I think both items are perfect for a summer outfit. I cannot wait to wear them. Okay, now back to work I go. Hee, hee, hee.
.
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  Now go out and treat yourself too.





Hugs and Kisses,

14 comments:

Alessandra said...

I love your hat and the necklace is gorgeous. I love its colour
Kisses
Alessandra

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

And can you believe I have NEVER been in that store?! It's probably for the best. Your hat and necklace make a great reward!

Art and Sand said...

It sounds like you definitely earned your treats.

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

with that hat you would be right in style here in Texas. Really cute and will help with the sun.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Ana,

You so deserve the pretty necklace and hat, dear friend.
Your Mother and daughter must be grateful for the hand you are giving them.
Take care and have a great week
hugs
Carolyn

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Ana,
What a fun store. We recently had a store open at our mall. I bought a hat too. You have been busy. Don't get to tired OK.
Sending love and hugs, Elizabeth

~ Lisa ~ said...

Love you sweet little purchases.

~ Lisa from Indiana ~

~ Lisa ~ said...

Love you sweet little purchases.

~ Lisa from Indiana ~

La Petite Gallery said...

Nice, first visit, I'll be back.
yvonne

maria elena said...

ANA HACE MUCHO QUE NO PASABA POR AQUI, HERMOSOS TUS ULTIMOS TRABAJOS !! UN BESO GRANDE

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I love it. It's very southwest. I see hats like that all the time when I'm visiting Santa Fe.

La Petite Gallery said...

what a great name for a shop. That is a fun set of accessories.
Wear them in good health, you are such a pretty young lady.
yvonne

La Petite Gallery said...

what a great name for a shop. That is a fun set of accessories.
Wear them in good health, you are such a pretty young lady.
yvonne

Teresa said...

Hello Dear Heart!
I hardly indulge in buying something for myself. When I do I feel "guilty" (I don't know if this is the word for what I feel when I do) but then a wonderful and pleased feeling takes over and I love those things for long time. Like a me reward.
I'm so happy you indulged in pieces that will make you smile and feel happy for a long time. Lots of good vibes in, and from, them.
Enjoy,
Teresa