Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Pink Crystal Monday

Let me begin by saying that Monday is not my favorite day of the week, like I imagine it isn't for many people. Today, like most Mondays, I woke up with what my Hubby and I refer to as "Monday Morning Blues." This morning, as I was sulking in bed and feeling, well, blue a favorite Spanish saying came to mind that goes something like this: "It all depends on the color of crystal you see it through."

Well, needless to say the crystal is always blue on Mondays :-) But you know what? It doesn't have to be that way.  I have a choice and pick of colors and today I choose pink. Why pink? Well first because pink is my favorite color and second  because I feel it is a very positive, sweet and a color that always makes me feel happy.

This Monday is going to be a great day because it's the beginning of a brand new week and because today I get to spend the whole day with two very sweet and wonderful women I love very much...My mother-in-law, Lola and her mom, Anita (Grandma).

Happy Pink Crystal Monday Everyone. 
 Thank you for stopping by. 




 Hugs and Kisses,

11 comments:

June said...

Your Monday will definitely be pink with these two sweet girls Ana!
sending big hugs your way...

Jann Olson said...

Hi Ana, I saw you spotlighted at Junk Chic Cottage. You are such an amazingly talented lady and I love your style! I am so glad that you turned the blue Monday to a happy pink crystal Monday! I actually love Mondays. It's for the very reason you stated. It's the start of a bran new week and so much to look forward to. I understand that Monday is not the happiest of days for people who work, but I love the renewal of Monday! Have a wonderful visit with these two special ladies! Happy to be following you now.
hugs,
Jann

Gina said...

Let it be pink! I hope you enjoyed your day with those sweet ladies!

Art and Sand said...

I am one of those Pollyannas who didn't mind Mondays when I worked. I saw it as the beginning of a new week and only 5 days until another weekend.

Now, with both of us retired, we love Mondays because the beach is less crowded.

Hope you had a wonderful day with those two sweet ladies.

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I love it! I work with a doc who is ALWAYS upbeat and happy. We asked him if he's ever grumpy and he said no. He added that all one needs to do is smile and the world smiles back.

I read your lovely feature at JCC.
Congrats!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Sunday is my blue day. But I've gotten that I don't like where I work so every day is rather blue. But I do go in with a happy positive vibe because that's the only way to get through the day. Wishing you a great week. Tammy

Lin from A {tiny} Cottage In The Woods said...

Pink is such a happy color! Enjoy your day today, Ana!!!
Hugs,
Lin

Alessandra said...

Pink is my favourite colour too. It's the colour of the romance, of the dreams and it makes me happy too. Enjoy your day with these two dear girls!
Kisses
Alessandra

Teresa said...

Can't say I care very much for pink, you know?!
Can't say why but it doesn't"do" anything to me. Or didn't until now.
I'll make sure I send pink crystal vibes yur way so you always feel the blessing of health, happiness and love surrounding you.
Hugging you close,
Teresa

PS - Lovely picture of two beautiful souls. Made me smile and tear up... seeing things through liquids is also good. Ot means your heart is overflowing ahahah. And in this case it is for these 2 wonderful ladies that love and cherish someone I love and cherish. Enjoy! The way you can (remember!)

Elizabeth and Gary said...

So Pink it will be! what ever your heart desires. What a fun day you will have.
Sending love and hugs..send me a quick email ok wondering how everything went.
XO Elizabeth

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

What a sweet picture! I hope it was a great day for you. Don't judge, but I LOVE Mondays. I am weird.
I hope tomorrow is a great Monday for you as well. Have a great week!
Sherry
xoxo