Friday, June 20, 2014

Puppy Love

Hi Everyone!

I've been a busy little bee. I've been painting, crafting and crocheting and have so much to share with you. 

But today I will only be sharing the very cute crochet project I have been working on. 

Aren't these little puppy caps the cutest? Wait, now that I've been staring at the pictures for some time now, they might pass off as bear caps....Anyway, aren't they sweet?
They are going to be a gift for two very sweet little brothers.  I do hope they like them.
They were very easy and surprisingly fast to make. They were inspired by a pattern I found over at  Repeat Crafter Me. Sarah, the owner of this really cute blog shares many more patterns, so why not hop over for a visit. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Wishing you a wonderfully creative weekend.

Hugs and Kisses,

17 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

They are so adorable!!! xoox

Gina said...

They are so adorable! Your talented fingers did a wonderful job!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

They are so cute and your work is flawless! I've been busy knitting sweaters for our granddaughters and I hope to learn how to crochet one of these days. Too bad I didn't live closer - you could give me beginner lessons! I'm sure the little boys are going to make adorable puppies!

Have a great weekend, Ana!

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Ana,
Super dupper cute! We are both crocheting, I have been making baby things too. I just took my pictures and will post next week.
I love your bear hats they turned out so adorable!, they are so fun to make.
Sending love and hugs, Elizabeth

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Ana,
Super dupper cute! We are both crocheting, I have been making baby things too. I just took my pictures and will post next week.
I love your bear hats they turned out so adorable!, they are so fun to make.
Sending love and hugs, Elizabeth

Leslie said...

They are super adorable!!! I would love to learn how to do that.
Happy Saturday.

Lin from A {tiny} Cottage In The Woods said...

How cute!!! The little boys will LOVE them!!!
Have a wonderful weekend, Ana!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

They are adorable, Ana, and I'm sure look even cuter when worn!

Jann Olson said...

Ana, puppy or bear they are just the cutest! The eyes make me smile!!
hugs,
Jann

Art and Sand said...

too, too cute!

Betty from My Irish Cottage Home said...

They are so cute and I know the little brothers will love them. Nothing more speical than a gift made from love.

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Dogs or bears -- makes no difference -- SO cute! Love the way the eyes are done too.

Alessandra said...

Ohhh...they are so sweet! You are very talented and you made two teddy hats so cute
Kisses
Alessandra

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

Really cute Ana! I know a little bit of crocheting.. but not much. These hats are adorable.

Cindy said...

Those are cute, cute, cute dearest Ana. Hugs to you!

La Petite Gallery said...

Precious. That's lot's of work. yvonne

Red Rose Alley said...

These are so adorable. I want one for myself hehehe.

~Sheri