Friday, October 17, 2014

Halloween Mantel/Fireplace

Hi Everybody!

There are only two more weeks til Halloween and our petite cottage is all set for all the spooky fun, candy, tricks and treats. 

Here is a little look at this year's Halloween mantel/fireplace.
Kept it a little simple this year but....
still fun and a tiny bit spooky
I used things I already had. The only new addition was...
My new magical crystal ball I made. You can find the instructions on how I made it in the previous post.
Oh, and one more thing that is new...the black mantel scarves are new too. Got those at the Dollar Tree.

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. I always enjoy the company.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

Hugs and Kisses,

7 comments:

Claudia said...

Dear Ana,
oh, I love your decoration :O) Love the BOO! and the Witches Brew ;O)
Happy weekekdn to you,
Love and hugs and blessings ,
♥ Claudia ♥

Betty from My Irish Cottage Home said...

Your mantle looks so nice and spooky. Happy Halloween.

Leslie said...

Looks great!! I still love that crystal ball.. totally have to make some this weekend.

Alessandra said...

I love your Halloween mantel! It 's so funny and spooky. The crystal ball is amazing and it' s perfect for your mantel.
Kisses
Alessandra

Gina said...

I love it! It's fun, pretty and spooky all at the same time. You've impressed me with your crystal ball, too!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

This is the perfect blend of spooky and cute! I love how you've captured the fun of the season without being scary, etc.

Cranberry Morning said...

Such warm and cozy photos! (and a bit spooky.) Love that beautiful swan!