Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Card Holder

Hi Everyone!
It's Friday and we are only 7 days away from Christmas. Yay!!!!


Today I wanted to share with you our Christmas card holder. This year I wanted to display our Christmas cards in a new and different way so.... 

My sweet mother-in-love bought this gorgeous, huge frame for me at a thrift store. Can you believe it was only $20.00!!!! All I did was add 4 jute rope lines and some mini clothes pins to hold the cards and there you have it, a very fancy, schmancy Christmas card holder...Hee, hee, hee.
 So what do you think? WAGI worthy?


Thank you all for stopping by for a visit.
Always enjoy the company.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend.


Hugs and Kisses,

10 comments:

°°valeria°° said...

auguri di un sereno Natale VAleria

Claudia said...

Hello dear Ana, sweet friend,
this is such a georgeous Idea with this beautiful frame! I love it!
Wishing you a wonderful and blessed 4th Advent-Weekend and
sending Love and hugs!
Claudia xo

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I love the frame! And I love the "clothes line" in it to hang. xoxo

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I love it, Ana! What a great frame!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

What a sweet Mother in law you have, very expensive looking frame too! I love your new cardholder!

Art and Sand said...

I love the card holder and the view down the hallway.

I must be out of touch because I have no idea what WAGI means.

Alessandra said...

This card holder is very beautiful. The frame is just gorgeous. Very nice idea for the Christmas cards.
Kisses
Alessandra

La Petite Gallery said...

Ana, that is a lovely way to show off your friends. Merry Christmas and I hope it is a wonderful day filled with friends and love. yvonne

Algodão Tão Doce said...

Olá amiga, hoje quero agradecer a Deus pelo dom da sua vida, e desejar a você e sua família
um feliz e santo Natal, cheio de saúde e alegria!!!
Que seu coração esteja preparado para receber o Menino Deus!!!
Um grande abraço, Marie.

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

The frame is a lovely way to display your Christmas cards, Ana! I hope it's filled with holiday wishes for your family!
Vickie