Friday, December 5, 2014

New Look

Hi Everyone!

Today I wanted to share with you a petite Noel vignette I have on one of my living room side tables...Which by the way, I have featured on my blog's new Christmas header...In case you didn't noticed :-)

As I was working on the header I realized that I hadn't done anything new with my blog in a very long while and it was due for a change....No, not the type of change like I did with this header (same header with different pictures), but a totally brand new look.
So I've been busy at work on a new look and I'm very excited to announce that as of the first of January A Petite Cottage will be sporting a brand  new look.
New Year, New Look....Yay! I can't wait for you to see it.
 Hope you enjoyed my petite Noel vignette.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.


Hugs and Kisses,

11 comments:

Claudia said...

Dear Ana, sweet friend,
your new header and look is wonderful!
Wishing you a wonderful and blessed Advent-Weekend!
Love and hugs
♥ Claudia ♥

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very pretty vignette, Ana! I love it! Your blog header is perfect for the holiday season. I actually like the way your blog looks, but I'm fairly new here. : )

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

So pretty! How exciting! xoxo

Mari said...

Love your beautiful vignette Ana....how adorable are the little wooden shoe forms ;-)

Smiles~
Mari

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Ana, I can't imagine your blog looking any prettier than it already does. Love the wooden shoe forms, and I noticed your decorating in the post below. I've been busy moving into our new home, but just wanted to say hello to my sweet blog friend, and I hope you are enjoying this Christmas season.

love,
~Sheri

Gina said...

That is such a pretty vignette, Ana! i can't wait to see your new look!

The Speckled Hen Cottage said...

Your vignette is so sweet...love all the elements you used, especially those wooden shoe forms. How fun to be "redecorating" your blog! Can't wait to see the new you.

Alessandra said...

Your new header is perfect for december...so lovely! I adore your vignettes. The wooden shoe forms are very pretty and i like the way you displayed everything
Kisses
Alessandra

La Petite Gallery said...

Ana, ny daughter has a pair if those wooden shoe forms also. Have a great holiday season. yvonne

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

Pretty Pretty! As always!267

Liz@ Infuse With Liz said...

I did notice your header. Love those wooden shoe forms!