Monday, December 15, 2014

Oh dear, my deer!

They have arrived!
My deer have arrived.

I had a vision of what I wanted my coffee table vignette to look like and it required a pair of deer! (I am so obsessed with deer this year.) 
Hubby and I looked everywhere and I do mean everywhere... Pier Imports, Target, Marshall's, Kohl's, K-Mart, Home Goods, Tuesday Morning (you get the picture) and can you believe we couldn't find any?
I resisted looking on-line because I thought that if I found them there I wouldn't get them before Christmas. But I gave in...I was desperate! Hee, hee, hee.
And I am so excited to say that I found what I was looking for and I did get them with plenty of time....Aren't they beautiful? Found them on Amazon.
They are absolutely perfect and they brought my vision to life exactly how I imaged.
Here are other elements of my vignette. I crafted the music sheet spheres you see in the little lantern a few days ago along with the Buon Natale tag. 
I also put together this petite hydrangea arrangement in a vintage milk glass vase I picked up at a thrift store. And I covered the books underneath it with butcher paper and tied them up with some pretty lace. So happy how it all turned out. What do you think?


Happy New Week Everyone!


Hugs and Kisses,

18 comments:

Claudia said...

Dear Ana, sweet friend,
your Deers are georgeous! All your christmas decorstions look wonderful, I love it!
Have a wonderful 4th adventweek and enjoy!
Sending Love and hugs and blessings,
♥ Claudia ♥

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Your deer look so graceful prancing on your tabletop, Ana! I also love the lantern you filled with spheres and the pretty tag you made. I'm glad you found what you were searching for. We've done about half of our Christmas shopping online this year and everything was delivered in no time at all!
Vickie

Gina said...

I love it, Ana! Your deer are perfect and just the right thing for this pretty vignette!

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Hello Ana, such a gorgeous vignette. I adore deer too. The lantern and flowers are so pretty.
You have such a creative eye for design. Happy holidays.

Maria Elena said...

Ana, they are beautiful and perfect on your table. Gorgeous vignette! Merry Christmas!

Betty from My Irish Cottage Home said...

They are so cute and I love your arrangement on your coffee table. Very Christmas.

Joanne Bischof said...

This is a darling display. My kiddos would love those dears :)

Jann Olson said...

Ana, I have had a bit of a deer fetish for the past couple of years as well. Yours are absolutely gorgeous and I love your entire vignette! The spheres with the French tag is the perfect addition. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
hugs,
Jann

Alessandra said...

They are so cute! The lantern is gorgeous, i love it very much. The flowers arrangment is absolutely beautiful
Kisses
Alessandra

kitty said...

Yes Ana, the deer are perfect for your vignette! Isn't Amazon the best for finding what you want?
I also looked at your pretty snow scenes...so cute! I made a scene in my previous post as a copycat design. I had fun putting it together.
Thank you for your visit!!

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

I think..... it's perfect! LOVE the deer and they were certainly worth waiting for. Your entire vignette is gorgeous Ana!

Lady Pamela said...

I absolutely know how you feel when you are looking for the perfect item to finish off your decorating. I have been everywhere, even online to get the Target white ceramic tabletop deer head. No such luck.
I told my husband I feel like a pitbull that just won't let go. I am becoming obsessed with it. I have got to get over it, because there are none to be had. Glad to read your story and find that I am not the only one who gets excited over d├ęcor.
*Smiles*

Liz@ Infuse With Liz said...

You've made a wonderful vignette! Love the deer you found and the music sheet spheres you crafted!

Teresa said...

I think it looks a wonderful and sweet vignette. And so perfectly you!
I know what it is to obsess over a detail, like a kind of craving... so glad your deer arrive on time for you to pull this enchanting vignette.
Enjoy The Season, Dear Ana!

chateau chic said...

Yes, your deer are gorgeous, and they are perfect on your Christmas coffee table. I'm not endeared (no pun intended) to them in real life, though, especially when they're eating my hydrangea bushes...but that's another story. :-)
Have a blessed Christmas,
Mary Alice

The Speckled Hen Cottage said...

What a beautiful end to your search and in time for Christmas! Their little wreaths are so cute! I love the large silverplate tray it really brings all the elements together.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Your deer are beautiful and perfect in your decor! Happy holidays, Diane

•♥ Ally ♥• said...

Buon Natale mia dolce amica. Auguro felici giorni di festa a te e alla tua meravigliosa famiglia, vi voglio bene.