Monday, February 9, 2015

All because...

two people fell in Love.

Valentine's Mantel
Once upon a time there was a young man and young woman.
This man and woman crossed paths in a very special way.
And fell deeply in love.
Love was in the air and in...
their hearts.
So deep was their love for each other they decided to unite their hearts and lives forever.
And from that union of love came a beautiful daughter. 
Making their lives complete.
Her mother's heart and joy...
and Daddy's little girl.
And all three lived happily ever after....
And all because two people fell in Love.



Wishing you all a day, month, year, life full of love...



Hugs and Kisses,

14 comments:

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

This is the sweetest Valentine's post ever, Ana. Happy Valentine's Day to a lovely little family!
Vickie

Art and Sand said...

What a sweet story!

I am confused though. I see no pictures, just a comment from Photo Bucket. Is it me and my computer, or was that your intention?

Art and Sand said...

The photos show up on my phone - so pretty. I'm not sure why they don't show up on my computer.

Claudia said...

Dear Ana, my sweet friend! Thank you for this wonderful and lovely Valentines Post! I love those figures, you have and it is so lovely arragend on the board!
Hope you are well and wishing you a wonderful and lovely week!
Sending Love and hugs
Claudia

Teresa said...

Wishing Love for you, Dear Ana, on Valentine's and every day of your Life.
Blessings,
Teresa

PS - what a lovely vignette full of precious details and sweet and gorgeous items.

Gina said...

Your Valentine's Mantel is so pretty, Ana. The sweet tale that goes along with it makes it even better!! Happy Valentine's Day!

Leslie said...

So sweet and beautiful. I love this Ana! Your mantel looks beautiful.

Marie-Anne said...

What a sweet vignette, dear Anna!!!!!!!!!
I wish you lots of love in your life, every day of the year!!!!

Alessandra said...

This post is one of the sweetest i' ve never read! Beautiful story, vignettes and pictures. Everything is very romantic. Happy S. Valentine's day, dear Ana.
Kisses
Alessandra

Things and Thoughts said...

The wall covered with bricks and this wonderful craft speaking for love, so very beautiful!
Happy S.Valentine's day!
Oly

April Lou said...

I love it! This is very sweet and inspiring. It makes me want to be better at celebrating and decorating.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

What a sweet Valentines mantel--I love it! :)

Dee said...

I love how you've decorated your mantel for Valentine's Day. It' looks great... :)

Cherie said...

What a sweet love story and so beautifully written. x