Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Yoda' man!!!

Or should I say...

Yoda' lil' man.


For those of you who may not know...
This is Yoda
A Jedi Master from the Star Wars movies. 


And since the sweet baby boy who is on his way shall be a 
Jedi just like his father before him...
 and his father's brother before him 
I stitched this up for da lil' man.

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how cute it turned out.

I cannot wait to see it on the baby.
Just when I thought dressing up little boys wouldn't be as much fun as dressing up little girls.

"Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view."
-Yoda


Wishing you all a wonderful day
 and...
May the Force be with you :-)

Hugs and Kisses,

10 comments:

Claudia said...

Dear Ana, my sweet friend, what a lovely IDea and how wonderful you made this little Baby shoes and the Yoda Hat! I love Yoda, he is su cute ;O)
Well done, my Dear!
Hope you have a wonderful week!
sending Love and hugs and blessings,
♥ Claudia ♥

Teresa said...

A Wonderful treat. The little budle of joy will be welcomed with Love and lots of fun. Something he'll live and enjoy for all his Life.
How Blessed this blessing already is being awaited by such generous and loving hearts.
Too cute indeed, Ana. Boys are magical too. A strong magic if you wish. My first one was a boy and I loved - and enjoyed - each minute of his life... I still do.
Love,
Teresa

Marie-Anne said...

How cute!!!!! and the colour is so sweet!!!!
Baby boy will be gorgeous wearing them!!!!
Have a nice day, dear Ana!!!!!

Valerie Roberts said...

Is the the cutest thing I have ever seen or what? Just love it. So many people at a ComicCon would love to buy these. Thanks for posting. Valerie

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

How fun is that!!! Adorable! My husband always quotes... there is no try... only do. Or something like that :)

Dee said...

How perfect. I just love what you made for the baby. It's just too cute. You'll have to share a picture with us when he's wearing them... :)

Alessandra said...

Dear Ana, i know Yoda...so pretty! What a lovely idea to make the hat and the shoes for the baby! He will be very happy to wear them.
Kisses
Alessandra

The Speckled Hen Cottage said...

Oh Ana, the little boots and hat are so sweet. Your creativity is going to make him one styling lil" Yoda man!!! These would be great in your ETSY shop. Best~~~Mickie.

Little Treasures said...

The set is adorable! You must a great crocheter be! (*trying to sound as Yoda*)

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

These are so adorable! I love this color and the shape of the yoda chapeau. The booties remind me of pea pods. Adorable. It's about the same shade as my bedroom walls!