Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Embracing the gray streak

The very first time I noticed a gray hair, I am not going to lie to you, I was a little shocked.
Elsa Lanchester as The Bride of Frankenstein

Then slowly, with time, more started showing up. I'm sad to admit that they made me feel like, well a mutant. (Get it? Rogue is a human mutant from X-Men)
Anna Paquin as Rogue

And a "munsterous" thougt overwhelmed me..."I am not only getting older but now it's really showing."
Yvonne De Carlo as Lily Munster

But hey, I must admit that I am in good company, right?...Although these women can sometimes be a little misunderstood, but then who isn't, they are strong beautiful and very, very unique.
Here's a closer look...YIKES!!! ;-)
Embracing my gray hair streak...Hee, hee, hee.



“And the beauty of a woman, with passing years only grows!” 
― Audrey Hepburn


Remember you are beautiful just the way God made you.



Hugs and Kisses,



12 comments:

Kelly-Anne said...

Oh Ana, you are truly beautiful! After all, Proverbs 31:16 says... Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained in the way of righteousness...

There you go! Enjoy this season of your life:)

Much love and hugs,
Kelly-Anne

Gina said...

You are absolutely beautiful Ana, with or without the gray!

Lady Pamela said...

Well said, Ana. Love the photos you used. Makes us take a lighter look at our grays. We're not getting older, we're getting better, right?
*Smiles*

mary said...

i am loving mine and i have a very predominant streak going on...a few places lol

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Oh Ana, you are so pretty... I love the grey. I too, have grey hear, there and well, everywhere.. haa haa.
blessings,
Penny

Claudia said...

Dear ana, my sweet friend, you are such a pretty and lovely Lady :O)
I love your grey hair streak ;O)
Wishing you a wonderful week,
sending much Love and hugs and blessings,
♥ Claudia ♥

Alessandra said...

Dear Ana...you' re so beautiful!!! Your grey hair streak is very lovely . I agree with the quote, it' s very true.Thank you very much for the sweet comment. Yes, i' m back and happy to see again your adorable post.
HUgs
Alessandra

Dee said...

I can really relate because when I noticed grey hairs for the first time years ago, I was shocked, too. Like you, I embraced the change because I knew there were many more to come...lol.

By the way, I think you look very pretty and I love that necklace you're wearing. It's stunning. Have a fabulous weekend... :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Ana, you look very pretty! And your hair is very becoming on you. I think you'll love it and enjoy your new 'streaks'. I love that necklace...oh my! I'm going back to look at it again! Enjoy your day my friend. Hugs, Diane

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Ana,
Just found your splendid blog and added you to my blog roll! Oh and your gray streak is beautiful as are you!
Hugs,
Jemma

Draffin Bears said...

Dear Ana,

Beautiful photos of you and love the quote from Audrey.
I am the same the first few little grey hairs are appearing
Happy week sweet friend
hugs
Carolyn

Sherry said...

My hair is mostly silver.. I treasure the color! :)