I have come to the realization that it is going to take me a little longer than I had hoped for to get my new petite sewing space ready for a reveal. So...I have decided to share the projects I work on for this space as I finish them, and when they are all done I will share with you the completed space.
First project was the "Sew Creative" sign (here) And now on to the second project...
A slipcover for my new old chair.
The original brown upholstery was okay, I guess....But I just had to give it a little makeover.
The sweet needlepoint rose embellishment is from an unfinished vintage piece I found at an antique mall several years ago. There was some damage and pretty bad stains on it but I was able to salvage the main rose. I thought it was perfect for my chair.
Here is a closer look. I am so happy that I was able to use it.
And here is the back. If you are wondering if I still have access to the seat storage the answer is yes.
All I have to do is unsap the center flaps and lift.
Okay, two projects down...
Wishing everyone one a wonderful new week.
Sharing over at:
Hugs and Kisses,