Sunday, May 10, 2015

A Mother's Day Poem



My greatest role in life has been
 one that has brought me joy within. 

No other role has made me feel
 quite so fulfilled and truly real. 

 Won't lie and say it's all been merry. 
At times it's tough and even scary.

 But none-the-less my greatest role. 
The one which makes my life so whole.

 This special role is like no other 
This special role is of a MOTHER.

 Mother to a girl so sweet. 
Whose love is my most dearest treat.

 (By: Me) 


  Happy Mother's Day

to all those wonderful mothers out there.

It's been said that the day a woman becomes a mother is the day she truly understands and appreciates her own...It is so true. Thank you Mami for all your love, caring and sacrifice. I love you more than words can express.

7 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

And a happy day to you ana!

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

So Sweet Ana and so true!

SpicingUpIdaho said...

Beautiful poem that you wrote! It's true that being a mother is the greatest and yet most difficult role there is, but the most fulfilling and rewarding! Your poem highlights that beautifully :) Love the picture you chose to go with your post too!

Dee said...

I enjoyed your beautiful poem and I couldn't agree more. Happy Mother's Day to you, too... :)

Alessandra said...

You are so sweet...your poem is such beauitful. Happy mother's day to you!!!
Hugs
Alessandra

Weekend-Windup said...

Your poem describes the importance of mother. Love it!

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely poem!!!!!
Best wishes to you and your dear mother, Ana!