Monday, June 1, 2015

Topiary Craft and Vignette

Happy June Everyone!!!

I thought I would start off the month in creative mode.
I changed up my coffee table vignette a bit. For it, I created this cute little topiary with a bit of a twist. Hee, hee, hee. It was a fast and easy craft.
I mostly used things I already had like my favorite milk glass urn, some moss, foam, nest with eggs, old bed spring and silk flowers.
The foliage ball is the only new piece I used. I got it at Hobby Lobby recently. We finally got a Hobby Lobby in our neck of the woods and I am sooooo excited about it...Yay!!
I have a bunch of these old bed springs that I have been wanting to use in a project. I'm thrill at how it turned out :-)
Next to it is this cute bee hive candle holder cloche that was a thrift store find. I really like the books tied up with lace, children's shoe forms and silver tray from my last coffee table vignette so I decided to use them again in this one. The Scrabble pieces are also a thrift store find. Love, love, love those thrift stores.
Hope you like it.

Thank you my sweet blogging friends for stopping by.

May June
 Bee Happy 
and 
 Wonderfully Creative





Hugs and Kisses,

13 comments:

Kelly-Anne said...

Hello dear Ana! Oh, look at the loveliness you've created today...I love this vingette! I have always liked the idea of wrapping books in lace...yours look very charming on your coffee table, and the scrabble letters add a gorgeous touch!
Hope your June is a beautiful month, Ana and filled with creativity!
Hugs to you and much love:)
Kelly-Anne

Claudia said...

Dear Ana, my sweet friend,
your new and creative decorations are beautiful! It really was a great idea and it looks wonderful!
Happy June to you,
sending Love and hugs and blessings,
Claudia xo

Art and Sand said...

love the topiary and the idea of using the bed spring. I might have to try that.

Stacey said...

I love it! The bed spring is so cute and unexpected. Smart girl. :)

The Speckled Hen Cottage said...

I over bought a bunch of bed springs for another project and they just surfaced in all this chaos I presently have...what a fun way to use them! Love the book stack with the wide lace...did you re-cover the top two books? I really like the look. Dear Ana , thank you for your BEE HAPPY post...enjoyed it. Best~Mickie

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love, love your vignette, Ana! You've got all my favorite things included - topiaries, bees, nests, cloches and Scrabble letters. I love how the Bee Happy works with that metal bee themed cloche.

Yes, Hobby Lobby can be quite the place to visit. My first trip to one when we moved to Ohio I was so overwhelmed I didn't buy anything! Now I go in with a list otherwise I never get what I actually went there for. Scrabble tiles are not very easy to come by at our thrift store.

Oh, I gave you a shout out on a previous post I did on my Atelier sign {not the most recent post but the one before it}! : )

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Love love your ideas! Have very lovely day! Jo

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

A D O R A B L E!!!!

Boxwoods are such a wonderful addition to any vignette and now that the warmer weather has brought us blooms, all the greenery is such a great backdrop!

Enjoy your evening, Ana! Anita

Jody and Stan said...

I love the topiary with the bed spring! It turned out so pretty! It's a great creative idea! Thanks for sharing.
Jody

Alessandra said...

I love, love your vignettes and your creative ideas. Your decors are so pretty. The topiary is fabulous. Happy june to you
Hugs
Alessandra

Ivy and Elephants said...

How creative of you! I love the way you used the spring, so cute! A lovely vignette.
Hugs,
Patti

Barb @ Bella Vista said...

Ana, absolutely charming!

Barb

June said...

I love it Ana!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The whole vignette is so lovely! Your home is always full of so much charm and beauty and I love it!
I get into trouble every time I go to the Hobby Lobby with my daughter when I visit her...so much stuff..and so much fun!
Have a wonderful week sweet friend!
hugs from me...