Saturday, August 1, 2015

Artful Blogging Feature

Hi Everyone!

I am so very excited to share with you a very joyful and humbling moment in my life as a blogger. Back in November of last year I was contacted by the editor of the magazine Artful Blogging asking if I would be interested in submitting some of my blog's photographs and an article to their beautiful magazine. Of course, after picking myself off the floor, I said yes. 

It has felt like forever since that initial email but it is finally here. And to be totally honest, up to the point when I first held the magazine with my feature in my hands, I was in total disbelief. It has been an honor and a dream come true. 
It is the Fall issue that should be available starting today, August 1st.
It is a wonderful magazine full of beautiful and inspiring photos and articles.
I am thrilled beyond words.
Blogging has been an artistic and personal outlet for me and I have loved every minute. I am thankful for my family's support and encouragement and especially my hubby's. He is the one who encouraged me to start blogging. He believed it would help me deal with a very difficult time and he was right. I am also very thankful for all the wonderful friendships I have had the honor of making through this, your humble blog. 





Lots of Hugs and Kisses,

16 comments:

Betty from My Irish Cottage Home said...

How exciting and you deserve it. I love how you make so many beautiful things.

Rita C. said...

Congratulations, Ana!

Art and Sand said...

What a wonderful compliment to your beautiful pictures and creations.

Ana said...

Thank you so much Rita.

Gina said...

Congratulations Ana! This is very much deserved!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Lady Pamela said...

I'm so happy for you, Ana. I have made some wonderful friends through Blogs, and I count you one of them.
*Smiles*

Erica Sta said...

First I read your adress on Claudia's blog. ....

Congratulations! Must try to get this magazin here in Germany.

Greetings by Heidrun from old town Augsburg

~ Lisa ~ said...

I am NOT surprised at all that you were asked to be in a magazine. I'm going to have to buy this magazine and check it out. Congratulations to you beautiful Ana.

~ Lisa ~

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Whoa! That's so exciting and well deserved!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Congratulations, Ana!!! You are so artistic, that it was only a matter of time before we saw your beautiful work on the pages of a magazine. I'm so happy for you!!

xo,Vickie

Claudia said...

Hi Ana, my sweet friend, this is AWSOME! Congratulations to this great report in a wonderful magazine, about your so creative artist-works!
Wishing you a wonderful and lovely new week,
sending Love and hugs and blessings,
♥ Claudia ♥

La Petite Gallery said...

Fall is not far off. Congrats to you Dear Ana.
yvonne

Petite Michelle Louise said...

Congratulations! How wonderful!

Charo Aza said...

Congratulations! Felicidades! It's wonderful. I'm so happy to see you again Big Hugs Charo

Donna Hopkins said...

Hi Ana, I found you by way of Artful Blogging. Just stopped by to say how much I enjoyed reading your essay. It's a joy that your blog has helped you through the difficult times in life - and it looks as though you living a life of gratitude. Congratulations!