Thursday, September 17, 2015

Autumn Vignette

Hi Everyone!

I've been working on some Autumn inspired vignettes all around our petite living room. On our coffee table, sideboard, side tables and in this little corner of the room... 
It's this little space between the kitchen and living room...right next to the chimney.
The little vintage table and trophy cup were both thrift store finds...Oh wait, and the tiny little oil can too.
This frame was a garage sale find. I just added a piece of plywood and painted it with chalkboard paint. I'm sure you've seen it before. I've had it for a while.

The vintage baby shoe forms I found at an antique mall. The little greenery ball is from Hobby Lobby.
Here's a closer look...Oh, almost forgot the little tarnished silver tray. It's also a thrift store find.
And at the very bottom, a wicker basket filled with pine cones and old books. All presented to you by the number 3...Hee, hee, hee.

In the next days I'll be sharing more of my Autumn inspired vignettes so won't you come back again soon?


Wishing you all a wonderfully blessed day.




Hugs and Kisses,

15 comments:

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Your autumn decorating is very pleasant and well done, Ana! I *love* thatyou did it with frugality in mind. That makes it extra awesome.

Lisa~A Cottage To Me said...

Simple and pretty!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

It really looks so pretty in your house that you have shown us. I love that chalk board art too.
Have a nice day.
Julie xo

SpicingUpIdaho said...

You have a flair for decorating with unique vintage finds! It all looks lovely, not overdone, but just enough to not overwhelm... enjoy these beautiful fall days :)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Happy cottage, happy you! Looking really sweet here! I am on the hunt for white pumpkins but I can't find any yet, and our weather is very WARM! Have fun, Ana!

Alessandra said...

Your autumn vignettes are so pretty. I love your fall decors. Everything is so awesome.
Hugs
Alessandra

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How pretty. I love your hardwood floors....beautiful! Hugs, Diane

Mari said...

Beautiful Autumn decorating is just beautiful, so is your home ;-)

Smiles~
Mari

Gina said...

So very pretty, Ana. The more snippets I see of your home, the more I fall in love with it! It's lovely!

Consider It All Joy said...

Love that little corner of your world! So many fun pieces! Enjoy your fall decor! Blessings, Cindy

Claudia said...

Dear Ana,my sweet friend, I love your autumn Vignette! it really looks beautiful! Youa re so talented, to give your home such a beautiful touch of warmth and Love!
Wishing you a happy and blessed weekend,
and sending much Love and hugs,
♥ Claudia ♥

Teresa said...

I'll end up decorating for Fall this year, thanks to all your inspirations and suggestions.
So much loveliness. It makes one want to crawl under a soft duvet and dream.
Well done, Precious Friend!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Ana,
I always love to see your decorating.. Your home is so cozy and inviting... It looks beautiful!
Thank you so much for your visit and kind thoughts.. I say, yes, please pick up your pencils.. I would really love to see you artwork.
blessings,
Penny

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I love your neutral warm color scheme in your home, Ana. You've filled that spot between the kitchen and living room to perfection with your chalkboard and sweet little accent table!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

These are great touches for fall and I love what you drew and wrote on the chalkboard.