Monday, September 21, 2015

Coffee Table Vignette and Pillows



It may not feel like Autumn around here with all the hot weather we've been having but it sure does look like Autumn in our petite cottage. Today I'd like to share with you my Autumn inspired coffee table vignette.
Created with items I already had...
The candles, which by the way are battery operated (How cool is that?) the pretty little silver plate and the silver tray under everything were all thrift store finds from a while back. The stalked books I covered with brown paper bag paper and held them together with some lace. And the little bling bling magnet holding the "Hello Autumn" sign I  made out of a Dollar Store ring...Oh, and can you spy with your little eye the little pillow in the background that says "Blessings"? I made it and another that says "Thankful" a couple of days ago.
Here's a little closer look at my chicken wire cloche filled with fabric pumpkins.
I love, love, love birdies so I always try to incorporate them in my decor. These two cuties I bought at Michel's two or three years ago, if memory serves me well...Hee, hee. hee.
Here's the other pillow I made. I used an ink especially made for fabric and some letter stamps on some vintage raw silk fabric I've had forever. So what do you think? And are your ready for Autumn?


Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. 
Wishing you a wonderful new week.



Hugs and Kisses,

19 comments:

Tante Mali said...

Ana,
that's so lovely. A very creative fall decoration. Thank you for the inspiration.
All my best and happy fall
Elisabeth

SpicingUpIdaho said...

Oh my goodness, I love your chicken wire cloche! Everything comes together in a beautiful way! :)

Mari said...

Hi Ana, your fall vignette is sooooo pretty...
I too love sweet little birds real and faux a like......

Happy Fall~
Mari

Betty from My Irish Cottage Home said...

Your table decor looks so pretty for fall and I adore those little birds. They are soo cute.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh ana, your photos are not coming up for me!♡♡♡

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Oh I love it!!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Your coffee table vignette and your sofa pillows look just lovely, Ana. I love the pillow you made of silk and decorated with stamps!

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Ana,
I love everything!! its all perfect! . I have been fall decorating too.
I had company for two weeks so life has been of course busy.
We are still having lots of heat here, I need some fall fast before I melt! LOL
Sending you love and hugs, Elizabeth

20 North Ora said...

Ana - Beautiful vignette. Love it all. Especially love your pillows.

Judy

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Ana,
Your home looks so lovely with Autumn decor.. I love the pillow you made.
I am actually ready for winter... Autumn is always so hot here.
blessings,
Penny

Claudia said...

Ana, my sweet friend, your home is docorated wonderful for Autumbeginn this week!
It really looks beautiful! And I alos love the pillows, you made!
Wishing you a wonderful Aurumstart and a lovely rest of the week!
Sending Love and hugs and blessings,
Claudia xo

handmade by amalia said...

Ana, the house looks so calm and inviting, just lovely.
Amalia
xo

DREAMS ON 34th STREET ~ French bread & family said...

Ana! What a beautiful breath of Autumn fresh air.
Holland still has the cute little monogrammed pumpkin you made for her four years ago!
Happy Fall!
~Lynne
w/L

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very pretty, Ana! I love your chicken wire cloche. Your pillows turned out great. I haven't tried paint/stencils on fabric for pillows yet, although I did see a Bingo pillow done with a stencil that I might like to give a try.

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Thank you Ana! It is always a pleasure to see you have come for a visit.
blessings,
Penny

Jacqui said...

Oh, I just love those little birds!!! Lovely post, thank you for sharing,
Hugs
Jacqui

Alessandra said...

Your coffee table looks so pretty with your lovely fall decors. The pillows you made are just gorgeous. Very weel done, dear Ana...bravissima!
Hugs
Alessandra

Gina said...

Your coffee table vignette looks so pretty! I love the pumpkins under the wire cloche. The pillows are wonderful, too.

Art and Sand said...

I love it all.

I like the chicken wire cloche and am thinking that I might try making myself something out of some leftover chicken wire. Thanks for the inspiration.