Friday, October 23, 2015

Halloween Side Table Vignette


Hi Everyone!

Today we continue with another Halloween inspired vignette. 
This is one of my living room's side table...
*Just a little side note: The side table was a RAT (Roadside Acquisition Treasure). Can you believe the things people throw out?!
Okay, now back to the vignette. This black and white calavera was the first piece I bought of my calavera collection. Unfortunately my camera didn't pick up the glitter on the skull. I love glitter!
The skull plate was a Target find of a couple of years ago. And the pretty green pumpkin I made out of green fabric and a cinnamon stick.
The RIP and cute little white pumpkin were found at Dollar Tree.
I think my Halloween inspired side table vignette turned out Boo-tiful...Hee, Hee, Hee. Hope you liked it.



Wishing everyone one a Boo-tiful day.


Hugs and Kisses,

13 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

It's incredible what folks throw out. I bet your vignette didn't cost much at all.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hello Ana,
I love your vignette you made for Halloween! The pumpkin you made is so pretty.
I hope you have a nice Friday and weekend.
Julie xo

Claudia said...

Hi Ana, my sweet friend, this is another great Halloween Vignette!
Have a happy weekend,
sending Love, hugs and blessings!
♥ Claudia ♥

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

It's very boo.. tiful!

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

It's very boo.. tiful!

handmade by amalia said...

So pretty and fun, Ana.
Enjoy the weekend.
Amalia
xo

Betty from My Irish Cottage Home said...

It looks perfect for the season. Happy Weekend.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning Ana! FUN!!!!!!! And yes, people do throw out treasures! I once retrieved an entire CRYSTAL chandelier from the trash, two tables, and a French style bed! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

HAVE FUN!

Art and Sand said...

So cute!

NanaDiana said...

What a fun post, Ana. I love it when people throw out stuff I want. lol Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. xo Diana

ps.IF you have time pop over and sign up for the giveaway for my son's newest venture.

The Speckled Hen Cottage said...

Well R.A.T. was a new acronym for me but I like it. And I also like the treasure you found...good save! Love the vignette, especially the plate. I'm a glitter girl too!!! Dear Anna, have a lovely week ~ Mickie.

Alessandra said...

Sure...it' s very boo-tiful! The RAT is very original and your collection in black and white is very particular. The pretty table is a very good save!
HUgs
Alessandra

Red Rose Alley said...

Your side table is so festive and fun, Ana. It's nice to see that you decorate for the holiday. Me and the girls always do too. :)

~Sheri