Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Be Thankful Vignette

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to share with you some pictures of my Thanksiving/Fall inspired dining room table vignette. 
Completed with things I already had.
 You might recognize this apothecary jar from other vignettes I've done. I just love apothecaries.
A Thanksgiving/Fall vignette wouldn't be complete without pumpkins, right?
And one of my vignettes would not be complete without some birdies :-) Oh, and did you notice the beautiful tarnished vintage tray? Can you believe it was a R.A.T? (Roadside Acquisition Treasure) Who throws out beautiful pieces like this? And this was not the only one...There were three more! Big score for me. One man's trash...right? Hee, hee, hee.

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. 
I am truly thankful for your sweet friendships.


Hugs and Kisses,

14 comments:

whitney said...

So pretty! Love it all. The jar is beautiful. My sister in law wants me to start blogging for her regarding their farm and then decor & cooking. I'm not that dedicated lol. I think I good do the IG thing.

Red Rose Alley said...

Ana, your Fall table is perfect for the season, and I love the 'Bless Our Home' pumpkin.

Happy November, dear friend.

love, ~Sheri

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Ana, such a lovely centerpiece for the Thanksgiving/Fall season!

NanaDiana said...

Ana-It looks really great. I love those apothecary jars,too. I have two of them and use them for several things during the year. That is a great old silverplate tray you picked up. So sad that someone just dumped it...well-not sad for YOU, of course! xo Diana

Alessandra said...

The centerpiece is fantastic! I love the white birds. You made a very lovely table for fall.
Hugs
Alessandra

Mari said...

I'm sooooo loving your Thanksgiving table Ana......

Smiles~
Mari

Betty from My Irish Cottage Home said...

It is sooo cute. I love how you decorated it. I will be posting mine soon.

Kerri said...

Oh Ana! I love it... so pretty the fall colors.

xoxo
Kerri

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Your dining room looks so warm and cozy! Love your table decor and your new tarnished tray!

Claudia said...

Ana, my sweet friend,
this is WONDERFUL!

Hugs, Love and Blessings,
♥ Claudia ♥

poppilinnstudios said...

What a pretty table, Ana. You are so creative :) Love the road side treasures-lucky you!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

So very sweet ana!!!

Art and Sand said...

I know Home Goods, Decor Steals, Pottery Barn, etc. want us to be buying new stuff every year for every season, but I prefer to use what I have in a different way each year.

You display is sweet.

The Speckled Hen Cottage said...

Lucky girl, those roadside treasures are being put to beautiful use!!! Your tablescape is so very pretty. Think I'm going to have to be a copy cat and use my apothecary jar and old footed silver plate tray in a center piece. Thanks Anna, have a lovely week ~ Mickie.