Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Sew Sweet

Do you remember... 
a long, long, time ago,
in a galaxy far, far away...

(Well, last February and here at A Petite Cottage...Hee, hee. hee)

...the cute little Yoda cap and shoes I had crochet for my baby nephew who was on his way?

Well, here is a picture of him styling them when he was only days old.
Isn't he to cutest and sweetest bundle of joy you have ever seen?

He's 7 months old now (Boy, I can't believe how fast time flies.)and Auntie Ana is spoiling him again...

He has me wrapped around that sweet little finger ;-)

"The Force is strong in this one"
Darth Vader
I made him some cute little fabric shoes.
Keeping the Star Wars theme...R2 D2 shoes.
Stormtropper shoes and...
...for his days off at the Jedi Academy as a Padawan these cute denim shoes. 
 I think they turned out sew sweet. Can't wait to see them on him.



Thank you all for stopping by for a visit.
May the Force be with you ;-)







Hugs and Kisses,

8 comments:

Betty from My Irish Cottage Home said...

He is so cute. Time does go by so fast. Our Grandson will turn 17 on Saturday and I still cannot believe it.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Ana, those are darling. Little shoes are a weakness of mine, and I've never had children! SWEET!

Claudia said...

Hello, Ana, my sweet friend, I remember well this tiny little Yoda cap :O)
When I see your georgeous shoes you mad now for little "Yoda" , looks like he ws groing much *smile*
The shoes are really wonderful and so sweet!
Wishing you a lovely rest of the week and a wonderful weekend ahead,
sending Love, Hugs and Blessings,
♥ Claudia ♥

Alessandra said...

I remember the Yoda cap! These little shoes are so sweet, so adorable dear Ana. Your " little prince " will be very happy to wear them.
Hugs
Alessandra

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

He's adorable and "sew" lucky to have an Auntie like you! The hat and baby shoes are sweet!

The Speckled Hen Cottage said...

Adorable!!! The Yoda cap, those very sweet shoes ( how clever of you), but most assurdly...the wee little one! Best ~ Mickie

Art and Sand said...

Those little shoes are adorable.

handmade by amalia said...

So so adorable, Ana. And what a brilliant color.
Amalia
xo