Monday, November 23, 2015

Thankful Heart

Happy Monday Everyone.

This is the beginning of Thanksgiving week and we should keep in mind that Thanksgiving is so much more than great food and family gatherings...It's all about giving thanks for all our blessings. Of course this is something we should be doing on a daily basis because I truly believe that a thankful heart is a happy heart. 

There is always so much to be thankful for on a daily basis. Today I wanted to share a sweet gesture from one of my sweetest blogging friends. I feel very blessed to call her my friend. I am truly thankful for her friendship and all the kindness and sweetness she has always shown me. Her name is Claudia and she is from Germany.  Her blog is  NuNu's Garn-und Stofflabor which translates to NuNu's Yarn and Fabric Laboratory. In it, she shares her beautiful handcrafted creations and some of the most beautiful scenery and garden pictures I've seen.

So what was the sweet gesture?
 A beautiful pair of hand-knitted wool socks she made especially for me.
 I love the color combination she used, especially the pink...My favorite color.
She also makes these beautiful embroidered Christmas cards. I was secretly coveting them and to my delight, she sent me one too...Yay!!
I love my socks and I love my sweet friend Claudia for always showing me nothing but sweetness and kindness. Thank you my dear friend Claudia for being so thoughtful.



With a thankful heart, 

9 comments:

Betty from My Irish Cottage Home said...

I always say that bloggers are the best people. What a beautiful gifts to receive and they are so pretty.

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Love the knitted socks. What a kind gesture from a sweet blogging friend. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

What a lovely gift from across the pond! The knitted socks are gorgeous, as is the embroidered card. Enjoy!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Ana!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How sweet! And those socks are just adorable...they look like YOU! Hugs, Diane

NanaDiana said...

Awwww, Ana. How sweet is that! I LOVE your socks and that card is wonderful. I have never seen one like it. What fun and I am so glad that you shared it here. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. xo Diana

Draffin Bears said...

Dear Ana,

Happy thanksgiving week to you dear friend and love the sweet socks Claudia gave you. She is the dearest friend and I have been lucky to know her for over 25 years. Her embroidered cards and everything she makes is fabulous.
Sending hugs and hope you have a lovely week
Carolyn

Claudia said...

♥ Ana ♥, my sweet friend,
what shall I say as ♥THANK YOU SO MUCH♥ for this wonderful, lovely and so sweet post! I am glad, I met you here in the Bloggerworld and I am glad, we became such good friends.
I will say Thank you too, to all the Ladys here, for their so kind comments about my Socks and knitted card :O)
Happy Thanksgiving ( I know, I am late .....sorry! )
Love, hugs and blessings, my sweet friend, and thank you for your wonderful friendship!
♥Claudia♥ xo♥

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hello sweet girl....late again due to school obligations, but am I ever thankful for life, love, few real friends, and CREATIVITY! How lovely...enjoy yourself and THANK GOD for LIFE!

Alessandra said...

Your gifts are wonderful. The socks are so warm, soft and lovely. I love this kind of color combination too.
Hugs
Alessandra