Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Coffee Table Vignette



Hi Everyone!

I'm still here. I've been having some computer problems and have not been able to download pictures from my camera...Arggg! I really don't like using my iPad or phone to post or take pictures for my blog because that presents a whole new set of issues...Ay! But I guess I'm going to have to if I want to post.

Anyway, here goes...


Today I wanted to share with you a new coffee table vignette I've been working on.
I like changing things up a bit, even if I use items I already own.
,
Keeps things fresh and interesting.
Added some fabric stamped hearts that I made, since Valentine's Day is close by.
Here's another look.
Although today has been a little gloomy my new vignette brightens it up a little.

Wishing you a beautiful bright day.



Hugs and Kisses,

15 comments:

thompsontammy6463@gmail.com said...

Absolutely delightful:)) You have that magic touch it doesn't matter what you use to take your photo , your talent shine's through.
Tammy ❤️

Dee said...

I love how you arranged everything on your coffee table and those little hearts are so pretty. Well done... :)

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Oh Ana, it looks just lovely! What I really love is your love seat... Thank you so much for sharing. You really have an eye for beauty.
blessings,
Penny

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I always think a tray is such a nice way to show things off! Beautiful..as always! Hugs, Diane

Unknown said...

How absolutely gorgeous! You are so creative!

Unknown said...

How absolutely gorgeous! You are so creative!

Claudia said...

Ana, my sweet friend, this coffee vignette looks beautiful!
Have a lovely rest of the week,
Love and hugs to you,
♥ Claudia ♥

Daniela said...

What a gorgeousness, my darling Ana, it comforts my heart, brightens and warms this so cold evening of ours, thank you for sharing your photographs, sweet friend,
sending love and hugs to you,
with thankfulness
Dany

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

I love everything about this! The colors, the textures, the roundup of random... So pretty! Excellent!

Alessandra said...

What a lovely vignette! I love everything, especially your gorgeous hearts with the sign AMORE. Your sweetness is in every single decor of your cozy home.
Hugs
Alessandra

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Looks so pretty -- we certainly need pretty during this time of the year! I love the hearts -- so cute. It all looks so cozy and inviting -- nice job and good luck on the computer/camera issues. Your pics look great -- I'm a terrible pic taker. I think I need to take a class or two lol.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I had missed your post....too much school work to do, but it's always gentle to visit my blog friends like you who share what i love: HOME.

HAPPY DAY, ANA!

Gina said...

It's perfect! I love it, Ana.

Stacey said...

Really pretty, Ana. I love anything in a cloche and yours is particularly pretty.

Katta said...

AWESOME :)

xoxoxo
HOLYKATTA