Thursday, March 3, 2016

Old made New again

Hello my sweet blogging friends.

I don't know why it seems like I've been away for a long time. The days just seem to fly by.
Well, I am back and I have something to share....
This is my new to me IPad and IPad cover.
 I had one already but one day it just gave out on me. Hubby wanted to replace it with a new one but I told him I really didn't need a new one since he didn't use his mini IPad anymore I could just use that one. But of course it didn't look like this when he gave it to me...
It looked like this...
Yikes...here's a closer look.
All it took was some music sheet paper, lace and green fabric remnant, pretty silk flower and some decoupage glue.
This it what it looks like in the back all done and prettified :-)
And this is the inside. So what do you think?


I have missed you all very much.
Wishing everyone a beautifully creative day.


Hugs and Kisses,

12 comments:

Daniela said...

Your IPad new dress is truly delightful, you've made such a wonderful, charming work, my lovely Ana !
Thank you for sharing this fabulous idea, my dearest friend,
sending love to you,
with sincere gratitude,
Dany

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Love it! Resourceful too, because the covers cost a lot. xoxo Su

Julie's Lifestyle said...

The cover looks so pretty now Ana! Wow you did a great job with it.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the week.
Julie xo

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How pretty and what a good idea. My husband's IPAD cover is starting to show some wear too. Hugs!

Consider It All Joy said...

So very cute! I love to use sheet music in projects! Love it! Blessings, Cindy xo

Claudia said...

Hello, Ana, my sweet friend,
so good to hear from you again! Yes, time just is flying so quick .... I am glad to be back to normal work now again, I did not have much time for handcrafts or computer ...
Your IPad Cover is wonderful ! Such a great work! I love it, my dear!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend, my desr friend, sending much Loive and hugs and blessings to you,
♥ Claudia ♥

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I LOVE how you personalized it, Ana! It is full of charm and joy. HAVE FUN!!!!

Alessandra said...

Very well done!!! Your restyling is stunning. The new dress of your IPad is very charming, feminine, romantic and just gorgoeus!
Hugs
Alessandra

Betty from My Irish Cottage Home said...

It looks beautiful. I love the pin in the flower.

Marie-Anne said...

It is just perfect, my dear Ana!! I like it very much!!!!
Many hugs!!

NanaDiana said...

I think it is absolutely beautiful, Ana. I love it. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. xo Diana

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

I love what you have done here, Ana. You are so creative.. It looks beautiful.
blessings,
Penny